The album features a flowering of themes explored by Candy Warpop throughout its seven-year existence. The 10 original songs, which range in style from punk rock blast-beats to psychedelic hard rock to folky New England fairytale, culminate in “Hard City,” a nearly 9-minute suite that metaphorically explores the relationship between the individual and the city of Las Vegas and all that…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Bagelmania Serves Up the Best Bagels in Las Vegas
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Guavate)
- Sneak Peak: El Dorado Cantina’s Ciudad de Mexico & Valentine’s Day Specials
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Humacao)
- This is What Democracy Looks Like: Women’s March #PowertothePolls in Las Vegas