The album features a flowering of themes explored by Candy Warpop throughout its seven-year existence. The 10 original songs, which range in style from punk rock blast-beats to psychedelic hard rock to folky New England fairytale, culminate in “Hard City,” a nearly 9-minute suite that metaphorically explores the relationship between the individual and the city of Las Vegas and all that…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- How to Get to Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour from London (+ Photo Gallery)
- The Keats-Shelley House in Rome: Take into the Air My Quiet Breath
- Your Guide to Beating the Crowds at the Vatican Museums (and Having the Sistine Chapel to Yourself!)
- Gorge Yourself at Mercato Testaccio and Die Happy
- Eye-Socket Candy: Sulking Through the Catacombs of Paris