Email me for press/media inquiries and other collaborations.
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective to the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Beat the Crowds at Rome’s Hidden Cultural Sites
- Eat Where the Locals Eat in Las Vegas
- How to Get to Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour from London (+ Photo Gallery)
- The Keats-Shelley House in Rome: Take into the Air My Quiet Breath
- Your Guide to Beating the Crowds at the Vatican Museums (and Having the Sistine Chapel to Yourself!)