The album features a flowering of themes explored by Candy Warpop throughout its seven-year existence. The 10 original songs, which range in style from punk rock blast-beats to psychedelic hard rock to folky New England fairytale, culminate in “Hard City,” a nearly 9-minute suite that metaphorically explores the relationship between the individual and the city of Las Vegas and all that…
Stunned. Just stunned. Stunned is the only way to describe how...stunned you'll be.
Greetings, My name is Joshua Cohen and I travel sometimes. That fact, combined with a deeply-held love of literature, history, food, photography, and art of any kind, inspired the creation of Josh Travels Sometimes. This little patch of the internet will, I hope, encapsulate many of the sometimes activities that constitute a full-time life. More later, Joshua Chévere Cohen Josh…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Bagelmania Serves Up the Best Bagels in Las Vegas
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Guavate)
- Sneak Peak: El Dorado Cantina’s Ciudad de Mexico & Valentine’s Day Specials
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Humacao)
- This is What Democracy Looks Like: Women’s March #PowertothePolls in Las Vegas