Puerto Rico is an island of unmatched beauty and enchantment. It also needs our help.
The album features a flowering of themes explored by Candy Warpop throughout its seven-year existence. The 10 original songs, which range in style from punk rock blast-beats to psychedelic hard rock to folky New England fairytale, culminate in “Hard City,” a nearly 9-minute suite that metaphorically explores the relationship between the individual and the city of Las Vegas and all that…
Stunned. Just stunned. Stunned is the only way to describe how...stunned you'll be.
Greetings, My name is Joshua Cohen and I travel sometimes. That fact, combined with a deeply-held love of literature, history, food, photography, and art of any kind, inspired the creation of Josh Travels Sometimes. This little patch of the internet will, I hope, encapsulate many of the sometimes activities that constitute a full-time life. More later, Joshua Chévere Cohen Josh…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder and namesake of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, amateur fencer, and feline aficionado, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective to the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Beat the Crowds at Rome’s Hidden Cultural Sites
- Eat Where the Locals Eat in Las Vegas
- How to Get to Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour from London (+ Photo Gallery)
- The Keats-Shelley House in Rome: Take into the Air My Quiet Breath
- Your Guide to Beating the Crowds at the Vatican Museums (and Having the Sistine Chapel to Yourself!)