The stray cats of Old San Juan are some of the city’s most colorful and sassy inhabitants. They are everywhere by the Hotel El Convento, just south of El Morro. You can’t miss them. Be respectful, don’t feed them, and support a local organization like Save A Gato if you want to help them.
You Might Also Like
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Bagelmania Serves Up the Best Bagels in Las Vegas
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Guavate)
- Sneak Peak: El Dorado Cantina’s Ciudad de Mexico & Valentine’s Day Specials
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Humacao)
- This is What Democracy Looks Like: Women’s March #PowertothePolls in Las Vegas