Nothing conjures up my childhood like a good old fashioned Jewish deli. The corned beef, the lox, the brightly-colored soda bottles, the grumpy regulars and their strange aftershave, but above all else the bagels. No breakfast seemed complete without a warm bagel fresh from the oven, topped with a schmear of alabaster cream cheese to transform the leavened discus into…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Bagelmania Serves Up the Best Bagels in Las Vegas
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Guavate)
- Sneak Peak: El Dorado Cantina’s Ciudad de Mexico & Valentine’s Day Specials
- Puerto Rico: A Love Letter in 42 Photographs (Humacao)
- This is What Democracy Looks Like: Women’s March #PowertothePolls in Las Vegas