From the middle of March to the end of April, Josh Travels Sometimes to Europe, starting in London and making his way down to the south of France and ultimately to Rome. From Rome, our intrepid traveler will somehow manage the work-life balance of a temporary digital nomad. These are his stories. Phew. Of all the words in the English…
Joshua Chévere Cohen is the founder, editor-in-chief, and creative director of Josh Travels Sometimes. A writer with degrees in both English Literature and History, Cohen brings a poetic, darkly humorous, and helplessly Europhile perspective to the world of travel writing.
Josh Instagrams Sometimes
- Beat the Crowds at Rome’s Hidden Cultural Sites
- Eat Where the Locals Eat in Las Vegas
- How to Get to Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour from London (+ Photo Gallery)
- The Keats-Shelley House in Rome: Take into the Air My Quiet Breath
- Your Guide to Beating the Crowds at the Vatican Museums (and Having the Sistine Chapel to Yourself!)